This is the worst knights inn I have ever had the misfortune of staying at.None of the ammenities listed online are true.No breakfast of any sort,no business area, no pets, almost no CABLE every channel says need to update cable so be prepared to watch local news and they do not even honor the prices advertised on the huge highway billboard right outside of the hotel and the pool has been closed for years.If that's not bad enough the place is being run unlike anywhere I have seen anywhere in the U.S. I'm still in complete disbelief of how I was talked to by husband/ wife managment team.They must own the place to get away with their actions because this would not be tolerated anywhere else.They flat out tell you "No" when asking for towels or toliet paper and refuse any refund and don't try to ask the housekeeper she just walks away.Its truly amazing these people are getting away with this.You'll be happy to find this lovely view of wet smelly carpet and other random trash that's been festering for quite some time.I guess its appropriate considering they treat their guest like trash
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Knights Inn Accommodation
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
You May Also Like
- "Tucson! After years of saving, and a career change on the part of my wife (she became an RN), we'd finally arrived! This was to be both the first..."
- "On 10/11/14, my husband I purchased tickets for Universal Studios from Bluegreen during our third stay at The Fountains resort in Orlando, our fifth stay with Bluegreen. On 10/12/14, we..."
- "This is a true story about how a hotel abused and threatened us with legal action and other unpleasant consequences for writing true reviews. It started when me and..."
- "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..."
- "Ordered a wig but when received I could see it was the wrong item. I had ordered the glamerous bob straight hairstyle, see first photo but was send graceful bob..."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- "I've had the "Top of the Line", $2000 Elite 17.7 elliptical for 3 months and have had 3 separate part failures. One massive failure where the pedal sheared off..."
- "I bought a lehenga and a saree from Fashion Ka Fatka USA. Firstly I received the item in some 1.5 months (AFTER A LONG WAIT) and that too with the..."
- "My father orders inventory from a company located in California. I only heard about this incident in great detail today when Southeastern Freight Lines arrived to deliver our restaurant inventory...."