1.4
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

Recently stayed at Knights Inn airport south in Indianapolis.Kept seeing things that I thought were moving out of the corner if my eye.

Since I was exhausted I just thought I was tired. In the morning I woke up with cockroaches IN THE BED WITH ME!!!!

I immediately placed up and left the room not even taking time to shower or even brush my teeth. I took photos of the bugs in the bed and took them to the desk and showed them to the manager.

He was incredibly rude and refused to give me any consolation, I demanded a refund and he blew me off.Fortunately, I paid with Anerican Express so I filed a complaint with them and they are going to reverse payment to them.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Knights Inn and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Knights Inn to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Knights Inn and knights inn sanitary conditions for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Knights Inn?

Comments

Dayton, Ohio, United States #1203301

That is not a cockroach in your photo.