We spent the night at knights inn in cartersville ha July 12 of this year We were very disappointed.It was filthy The light in the bathroom was falling apart the wood trim was falling off the wall in the bathroom.
The part around top of tub was filthy. We were afraid to take our shoes off afraid we would get our feet dirty The bed was okay we didn't have a problem with it or we were just real tired !!
We would have went to another place to stay but it was late and we had drove all day from south of Orlando fl and we had tried to get a place earlier they were having a little league tournament and no rooms available.
We have pictures I will try to add.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We are currently staying in the Mountainloft resort here in Gatlinburg. It is gross, and the front desk clerks have horrible customer service. I came down here with my mom..."
- "Horrible experience. I rented a vacation rental called Pea Princess from Beachwalk Properties. Upon first entry if the house it smelled strongly of chemicals like bug spray which gave..."
- "We booked our "resort" in Myrtle Beach. When we got there we went to our room. Expecting something nice, I got a 2 bit motel room with no..."
- "This clinic removes all of the many negative comments almost immediately from its Instagram page..... but sometimes you catch one before it disappears! Nadia's comment has already vanished! Check for..."
- "Purchased these green beans a day ago. I don't know what is in it but it is nasty. I would like to be contacted about this. I don't know if..."
- "HEY EVERYONE PLEASE DO THIS SO WE CAN GET THE WORD OUT THERE TO LET MORE PEOPLE KNOW THIS IS A SCAM If you been scammed by preview models please..."
- "Even thro this happened years ago the scars still tinder. I purchased five pair of New Balance shoes, remember they were the only running shoe offering widths, two 585's, a..."
- "Just bought a bag of original lays family size what a joke i think there are more in the snack packs..."
- "I love Ritz crackers but this box I bought is extra salty I can't eat them slow down the salt down I never had a salty box..."