We spent the night at knights inn in cartersville ha July 12 of this year We were very disappointed.It was filthy The light in the bathroom was falling apart the wood trim was falling off the wall in the bathroom.
The part around top of tub was filthy. We were afraid to take our shoes off afraid we would get our feet dirty The bed was okay we didn't have a problem with it or we were just real tired !!
We would have went to another place to stay but it was late and we had drove all day from south of Orlando fl and we had tried to get a place earlier they were having a little league tournament and no rooms available.
We have pictures I will try to add.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This is the worst knights inn I have ever had the misfortune of staying at.None of the ammenities listed online are true.No breakfast of any sort,no business area, no pets,..."
- "We were scammed at the airport to come and visit Pueblo Bonito for a day. We were shown the high price Monte Cristo estates. We were then told no more..."
- "This has to be the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. If I had not booked it through Price line, and could have gotten my money back I would..."
- "11665 Comercial Drive Fishers IN Worst customer service experience ever, I waited 15 minutes to be seated while the waitresses walked by me and just stared. Once I was seated with..."
- "Lets see if they refund like they say they will.. if and when they do I will remove all my reviews. This has been so time consuming and such a..."
- "Bought wig for 148.00 and some change. It was made crooked and the color was that of a skunk. They will only give me 10% back. This is how they..."
- "I started with 30 boxes of the Tarkett coco berry flooring. I was to be covering approximately 500 square foot, upon opening I noticed a lot of..."
- "dear rexall my cheif complaint is that i have been taking the sleep aide for about 2yrs n up til now the product was helping .but for the last week..."
- "Bought it. Loved it. It fit perfectly and was one of my favorite pieces. I followed care instructions precisely and it shrank dramatically. Dressbarn won't refund/credit me for it or..."