I would like a full refund, i cant even sleep here i am getting bit up everywhere by bed bugs.Attached are photos of bit marks.Tried to contact front desk at about 1:00 am but noone is available at this time.
I want my full refund back of $60.00 or i will hire a lawyer or call the BBB and get this place shut down .This is ridiculous i pay all this money to be woken up too by getting bit by bed bugs horrible motel and would never stay here again.
More Review Details
|Quality of Accommodation|
|Quality of Food|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Facilities and Services|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My wife and I booked a room through hotels.com at a Sterling Resorts Splash in Florida — 17698 Front Beach Rd, Panama City Beach, FL 32413. When we arrived..."
- "Horrible experience. I rented a vacation rental called Pea Princess from Beachwalk Properties. Upon first entry if the house it smelled strongly of chemicals like bug spray which gave..."
- "This is the worst knights inn I have ever had the misfortune of staying at.None of the ammenities listed online are true.No breakfast of any sort,no business area, no pets,..."
- "I have layers and barely shoulder length hair. It was a tad longish on top and all I asked for was a 1/4" off all over. She even looked at..."
- "Hello to all of the people who are mad at auto-zone, i'am now part of this growing community of angry and ex-customers of Auto-zone. First of all i don't know..."
- "horrible and I intentionally ordered it tWo size too big and it still didn't fit..."
- "I have made the mistake of purchasing 2 leather sofa's in which the pillows tend to keep propping out and we keep sinking into the back of the sofa and..."
- "Dont fool with this company omg from 2009 to 2016 the warranty is a scam and there pillow top is a flat top in two months dont waste your time..."
- "It always interesting how all the review sites show either unhappy customers or happy customers. Come on people, when you process thousands of orders, not all transactions will go..."