1.3
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

WE STAYED AT KNIGHTS INN, IN COLORADO SPRINGS OFF CIRCLE DRIVE.LAST NIGHT MY FIANCE WHO IS DISABLED, HIS SUGAR DROPPED FROM HIS LIVER DISEASE AND THE AC BROKEI TOLD THEM SHE DIDNT EVEN CARE,THEY DIDNT EVEN CALL ANYONE NEVER GOT FIXED HIS BLOOD SUGAR DROPPED HE GOT SICK,SOMEONE TRYED TO BREAK IN ROOM WE WERE UP ALL NIGHT WONDERING IF SOMEONE WAS COMING BACK, TO BREAK IN.

WHEN THE SUN CAME UP WE HURRIED TO GET OUT BECAUSE HIS SUGAR DROPPED AGAIN AND WE NEEDED TO FIND A COOL AREA,JUST DIDNT FEEL SAFE AND THERE WAS NO HELP. WE FINALLY FOUND A PARK GOT HIM SETTLED AND ME AND HIM 2 DOGS SLEPT IN TRUCK BECAUSE WE FELT UNSAFE.THEN WE HAD A SAFE IN ROOM AND IT WAS TAKEN ALL OUR MONEY, WE TOLD THEM AND NOT ONE TEAR OR EMOTION WAS FELT, WE ARE CRYING JUST LOST OUR SAVINGS AND SHE SAID MY STAFF BEEN HERE 6 YEARS THEY TURN STUFF IN, NO APOLOGY,NO QUESTIONING THE ONLY PERSON WHO CLEANED ROOM NONTHING, HOW DO YOU STILL FROM A DISABLED ROOM, AND HAVE NO HEART!!

ITS SAD HOW PEOPLE TREAT THERE GUESTS WE WILL NEVER STAY AT A KNIGHTS INN, AND COPS ARE INVOLVED, AND THEY NEVER ANSWER PHONE AT NIGHT.IM SO PARANOID AFTER THIS EXPERIENCE,I BLOCK MY DOORS!!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Knights Inn and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Knights Inn.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hotels and Resorts category for more informed decision or compare Knights Inn to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Knights Inn?

Comments

Naples, Florida, United States #1208499

First of all don't trust the cops at all in this day and age.My husband for years has not trusted the cops and I would say for God's sake lighten up.

Now they want to know why people are turning around shooting at them. Come on take a look at some of the videos of how they treat people, they shoot and kill innocent people. People are now taking a stand and saying we have had enough. I for years trusted in the police force but have to agree with my husband.

They lie, cheat and steal and most have cocky attitudes.

One day God will deal with them, and in general trusting a police officier days are long gone.You might find some whom are trusting but a good share are not to be trusted.