1.6
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

I have absolutely nothing good to say about this place , we got the first room they were out of double beds , which was no problem with us.We open the door the tv was broke,the fridge was broke, and the A.C.

Knobs were broke off , so we switch rooms. The next room was the same except we couldn't even use the bath room there was loads of crap(I mean literally) in the toilet along with cigarettes which had to have been in there a week , we couldn't use the bathroom , shower or anything the odor was so strong!!!! I call the front desk the guy says we'll do you want a plunder I said I sure don't this is not my problem I didn't pay to come do work, I came to relax. He said are you guys still here I said yea I paid for the night he said ok thanks for letting me know bye!

, let's not forget at 3am you have a bunch of drunk idiots knocking on the windows and playing.We NORMALLY always stay at the super 8 but they were all booked from the VT Game , what was suppose to be relaxing definitely was not and it dowas any look like the covers were washed or carpet was clean we went from room 207 to 210 and for almost $60 of my $120 pay check I can truly say it was a mess I don't know how to post pictures but I definitely have them

Review about: Knights Inn Room.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Knights Inn?

Comments