Contact Knights Inn

02:55 AVG CALL DURATION
0% ISSUES RESOLVED

Customers Contact Knights Inn to Ask about:

Staff:

• “Poor service very bad”
  • “Bad customer service because the man can not understand what I'm saying”
  • “Disrespected by staff”

Refund:

• “Refund as of I didn’t get the room I paid for”
  • “Unhappy want to check out will not refund money for additional days of reservations”
  • “Customer complaint/ awful experience want full refund”

Payments and Charges:

• “Charges”
  • “Charged me for a reservation I cancelled”
  • “Bill”

Activation/ Cancellation:

• “Cancelled room without contacting us to”
  • “Cancelation”

Request for Information:

• “Request for refund”
  • “Stuck on 7th floor at Fulton Industrial Blvd Location. Use walker and have hear condition. Forced to use steps yesterday resulting in nose bleed because of medical condition. No one answers phone at front desk. Checking out, have luggage.”
  • “Trying to see how can i get a room back with them”

Product/ Service:

• “Upset with my accommodations , possible bed bugs and broken door with nails”

Account:

• “Wifi password”

Other:

• “I am disabled and was forced out of a room. Afrer being woke up to a stranger standing in my room 15 before check out time. I sent my associate to pay for the late check out that the woman whom sold me the room at 2 am told me i could do after 9 am.”
  • “Bedbugs in my room”

About Knights Inn

Top 5 Knights Inn Services

Sanitary Conditions, Customer Care, Room Booking, Owner

Top 5 Likes about Knights Inn

Quiet area no one bothered anyone, Location, Fairly clean, Close to watkins glen

Top 5 Dislikes about Knights Inn

Very poor customer service, Service, Room, Very poor knights inn, Staffs demeanor

Summary

Knights Inn is a hotel chain owned by Wyndham Worldwide and based in Parsippany, New Jersey. Key features include free parking, continental breakfast, and highway/in-town access at all locations. Each Knights Inn originally had one-story units with all-exterior corridors and medieval-inspired architecture, but the chain no longer applies those features to new properties. Knights Inns originally has notable use of flowers and other landscaping. Knights Inn offers free continental breakfast at participating locations. Knights Inn started in Columbus, Ohio when its first location opened in 1974. The Columbus-based Cardinal Industries, Inc., a former manufacturer of prefabricated buildings such as apartments and motels, developed the chain.

Knights Inn reviews and complaints

Knights Inn is ranked 246 out of 1310 in Hotels and Resorts category

Payment Methods

VISA

Edit Description
Show

Knights Inn Stats

Filter Reset Filter by range.
Level of detail.

Number of Reviews

No reviews for this period.

Number of Comments

No comments for this period.

Number of Calls

No calls for this period.

Compare Knights Inn to

136 reviews
1.7
Show

Top Rated Reviews

Do you have something to say about Knights Inn? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup